"Miranda the Waxwork," that is. According to the Telegraph, Sydney's Madame Tussauds took four months and 500 measurements to complete the incarnation of the model, who wears a red gown by Australian designer Alex Perry. Wax Miranda joins Wax President Obama, the Wax Dalai Lama, and Wax Queen Elizabeth II ... and we hear if you step within inches of the faux model, a soundtrack of her telling birthing stories will start to play. If you poke her, she'll repeat the words noni berries ad nauseam. How lifelike!
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve