After both were photographed separately without their wedding rings, Australia's Famous magazine ran a photograph of the model with baby Flynn on its cover, accompanied by the words "OVER AFTER 23 MONTHS?" (Famous also claims that Tom Cruise already has a new wife "selected by Scientology," which ... well, maybe he does.) Inside, a source informs the tabloid that Miranda's "had a lot on her plate — it could be that somewhere along the way her relationship with Orlando may have slipped between the cracks," but her manager told the Daily Telegraph, "There is absolutely no truth in the headline or story." Deep breaths, everybody, deep breaths.
Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Zoe Saldana Was Ruffled Up at the amFAR Gala
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies