Steven Meisel stocked up on models for Diesel's newest ads, including Karen Elson, Coco Rocha, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Fei Fei Sun, and Mirte Maas. L.K. Bennett enlisted Emily Mortimer for its fall ad campaign, also marking the first look at the brand's capsule collection, Black Ribbon. Meanwhile, Beegee Margenyte lounged on a couch for Jill Stuart, while Kurt Geiger once again tapped Anja Rubik for its advertisements. Plus, see Erin O'Connor and Katia Elizarova for Leon Max, Iselin Steiro for Escada, and more, in our updated slideshow.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve