David Sims shot the fall ad campaigns for both Alexander Wang and McQ by Alexander McQueen, which were released today via WWD and press release respectively. Sims is known for his gray backgrounds and somber black-and-white images, but don't these ads look particularly alike, with the mussy damp bangs, head-on stance, and so forth? Which isn't to say anyone copied anyone else, of course. Perhaps standing solemnly in your fitted wool coat with your hands by your sides and your hair all crazylike will just be a big trend this fall.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat