Anyone who has ever been within a one-block radius of the biannual Barneys New York warehouse sale knows what a nuthouse it is. There are people lined up down the street, people lined up at the registers inside, and people lined up just to look at the shoes. Since there are no dressing rooms, there is unabashed nudity. Oh, and there's wildly discounted designer stuff everywhere, which means that everyone has that frenzied, crazy look in their eyes because they're convinced they're going to find something amazing for unbelievably cheap ... as long as no one else finds it first. It is, in other words, not for the faint of heart. But this fall, Barneys is making the sale available online before it even hits the racks — so that you can shop in an infinitely more civilized manner and not have to take your pants off in front of your fellow shoppers while your friend tries (unsuccessfully) to shield you from view. WWD reports that you can even preview the sale — which starts in August — now, here.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like