Though much of the fashion crowd disbanded after Paris's Haute Couture shows, there was still plenty of street style to be snapped at this season's Berlin Fashion Week, which wound down on Sunday. The city has hosted the event for the last five or six years, and this time around it added an ecological design component with the help of Lavera Showfloor Berlin, , and the . We sent photographer Christoph Schaller to mill about; he spotted a slew of maxi skirts, a fair share of shorts in a variety of fabrics, one classic Moschino belt, and several well-dressed dudes, if we do say so ourselves. See these looks, and more, in the slideshow ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve