The crowd at the menswear shows certainly seemed less intense than its ready-to-wear and couture counterparts, but it still made for good people-watching. Photographer Victoria Adamson captured attendees in Paris, snapping more men than you would typically see on the street-style circuit, clad in neons, graphic tees, and patterned blazers. Meanwhile, the ladies — including Esther Quek of The Rake magazine and GQ Germany's Manuela Hainz — dressed in a selection of menswear-inspired separates. See these images, plus Karl Lagerfeld getting into his car, blogger Phil Oh hamming it up, top male model Sean O'Pry in a David Sims T-shirt, and more in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament