As part of the Festival d'Automne à Paris, each night from September 29 to October 1, Swinton will star in Musée Galliera director Olivier Saillard's performance The Impossible Wardrobe, and a short film called The Future Will Last a Very Long Time, shot by Katerina Jebb at Saillard's rehearsals, will be screened on a loop at the Palais de Tokyo during the day. In it, according to WWD, a lab-coat-clad Swinton studies historic garments, while the "ghostly faces" of those who've worn them (including Napoléon Bonaparte and Sarah Bernhardt) are projected onto her.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel