• Take a historic tour of New York's fashion district for free! Mike Kaback will tell of the neighborhood's history and importance. Reservations required and can be made by calling 212-764-9600 or emailing email@example.com. Tours begin at the northwest corner of Seventh Ave. and W. 39th St.; 2 p.m.
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Items range from $13 to $80 at the Cosabella sample sale, starting Sunday. Find discounts on panties, bras, robes, dresses, baby-dolls, camisoles, and skirts. 220 Lafayette St., nr. Spring St. (212-405-1190); Su (11–6), M–Tu (11–7). Through 7/24.
• You can find Theory women's and men's apparel at its Clothingline sample sale come Monday. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); M–Tu (11–8), W–Th (11–7). Through 7/26.*
• Items will be up to 50 percent off at the Jen Kao sale, which starts on Monday. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., Ste. 402; daily (9–6). Through 7/27.
• Beginning Monday, tops, jackets, dresses, skirts, knitwear, and pants will sell for up to 85 percent off regular prices at the Tess Giberson sale. 97 Crosby St., at Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/28.
• Cinzia Rocca's sample sale also commences on Monday, featuring coats from spring and fall, as well as children's coats and accessories. Prices will range from $150–$1000. 30 Central Park South, nr. Sixth Ave. (212-997-9767); M–Th (9:30–5), F (9:30–2). Through 8/3.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Eva Franco's sample sale ends this weekend, with 50 to 70 percent off retail prices. 420 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St.; F (12–7), Sa–Su (11–6). Through 7/22.
* This post has been updated from its earlier version.