• See the inspiration that led to Yayoi Kusama's collaboration with Louis Vuitton. The artist presents her career-long retrospective, spanning 60 years of work, at the Whitney. Whitney Museum of Art, 945 Madison Ave., nr. 75th St.; (212-570-3600); W–Th (11–6), F (1–9), Sa–Su (11–6). Through 9/30.
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Online shopping site NMRKT is hosting a pop-up sale at the Openhouse Gallery, where merchandise from more than 30 brands will be marked down from 20 to 50 percent off. The shop will feature men's and women's clothing (women's designers include the Lake & Stars, Mary Meyer, and Samantha Pleet) and accessories, along with bikes from Playdate Bike Club. 201 Mulberry St., nr. Spring St., (212-334-0288); daily (11–9).
• Find deals at Time Out New York’s booth at the Brooklyn Flea on Saturday. Score discounts from Stella & Dot, Jack Spade, Twinkle by Wenlan, Habitual, and more. All proceeds are being donated to Citymeals-on-Wheels. Brooklyn Flea, 176 Lafayette Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Brooklyn; Sa (10–5).
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Owen is hosting its first warehouse sale, offering up to 70 percent off brands like Suno, Jen Kao, Patrik Ervell, and more. 809 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St., (212-524-9770); Sa (11–8), Su (11–7). Through 7/29.
• Find 30 to 90 percent off men's and women's apparel from Isabel Marant, A.P.C., Rachel Comey, and more at the Stuart & Wright sale. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. S. Portland Ave., Brooklyn, (718-797-0011); Th–Sa (10–8), Su (12–6). Through 7/29.
• Buy two items, get the third of equal or lesser value free at the What Goes Around Comes Around sale. 184 Kent Ave., nr. N. 4th St., Brooklyn; daily (12-8). Through 7/29.
• Resort and spring 2012 merchandise will be discounted at up to 65 percent off at the Kimberly Ovitz sample sale. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; W–S (10:30–7), Su (10:30–6). Through 7/29.
• Purveyor of organic scents, lotions, and candles Red Flower is offering 30 percent off its entire collection of products. 13 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St., (212-966-1994); daily (12–7). Through 7/29.
• Find women's pieces priced as low as $20 at the JF & Son sample sale. 56 University Pl. at 10th St., (212-343-3131); daily (12–8). Through 7/28.
• Tops, jackets, dresses, skirts, knitwear, and pants will go for up to 85 percent off regular prices at the Tess Giberson sale. 97 Crosby St. at Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/28.
• Coclico is holding a sample sale, with discounts ranging from 40 to 80 percent off spring and fall collections, including sandals, wedges, booties, and boots. 239 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/29.
• The Gracious Home 10 Day Renovation Sale offers savings of up to 75 percent off featured designers including Missoni Home, Sferra, Wusthof, Henckels, Cuisinart, Bonaire, and more. Markdowns have been made throughout all stores on home accessories, lighting, tabletop and decorative accessories, bedding and bath, decorative hardware, electronics, cookware, bakeware, and travel accessories. 1992 Broadway, at 67th St., (212-231-7800); M–F (9–8:30), Sa (9–9). 1220 Third Ave. at 70th St., (212-517-6300); M–F (8–7), Sa (9–7), Su (10–6). 45 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., (212-414-5710); M–F (9–7), Sa (10–6). Through 8/3.
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.