• You can "Make Your Own Havaianas" at the Blue and Cream Shop in East Hampton for a limited time. Beginning July 15, shoppers can create their own color combinations with a choice of ten different flip-flop straps and bottoms to mix and match. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only. 60 The Circle, nr. POW/MIA Memorial Highway, East Hampton, (631-329-1392); F-Su (11-7).
• Relax this weekend with afternoon tea at Jo Malone. Visit the counter and enjoy a complimentary fragrance consultation and a hand and arm massage. Call to make an appointment. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.; (212-705-3646); Sa (10–8:30), Su (10–7).
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Find 40 to 90 percent off retail prices at Pamela Love's first sample sale this Saturday. 143 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Sa (11–7).
• Stylist Alex White is hosting a yard sale this weekend in Amagansett, stocked with gently-used Gucci, Prada, Lanvin, Chanel, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs, and YSL, among other brands, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the Ideal School. 129 Main St., Amagansett; (8-4).
• Starting tomorrow, items will be discounted from 60 percent at the Emmanuelle, Haerfest, Maryping, Mandarin & General, and Slow and Steady Wins the Race sale. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St., Ste. 501; daily (10–7). Through 7/15.
• Beginning Monday, a selection of Mondo Cane's modernist wares will be going on sale for 50 percent off. Items will include seating, tables, lighting, fine art, and accessories from a range of designers. 174 Duane St., nr. Thomas St., (212-219-9243); M-F (11-6), Sa (12-6). Through 7/31.
• Designer Loft is having a Bastille sample sale starting tomorrow on select wedding gowns. By appointment only. 226 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second floor, (212-944-9013). Through 7/31.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Shipley & Halmos is having a sample sale at its studio this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. 8 Greene St., nr. Canal St., second floor, (212-966-8781); Th (12–8), F (10–7), Sa (12–5). Through 7/14.
• The Addison Story is holding a 50-to-70 percent off sale. Silk chiffon tanks are $45 (originally $140), high-waisted shorts are $35 (originally $115), and draped halter dresses are $110 (originally $280). 315 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ste. 1104; F (1–7), Sa (10–3). Through 7/14.
• Men's and women's stock and samples at Earnest Sewn are marked down to $15 to $75. 819 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St., (212-242-3414); daily (10–7:30). Through 7/15.
• Find up to 75 percent off breezy silk dresses and tops at Tucker by Gaby Basora. 355 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St., (212-938-0811); F (9–8), Sa—Su (11–7). Through 7/15.
• The summer sale at Zero + Maria Cornejo offers 60 to 70 percent off the spring/summer 2012 collection both in-store and online. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Mott St.,(212-925-3849); M-Sa (12-7), Su (12-6).
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.