• The Brits can't get enough of Madonna's Truth or Dare footwear line. [Vogue UK]
• Kristen McMenamy stars in an editorial for Love magazine with nylon thread wrapped around her head. She also wears a bra with a bunch of extra padding. Apparently, photographers Mert & Marcus wanted to "throw conventions of beauty to the wind and send fashion frolicking to a wild new frontier." So, that's what that looks like. [Fashionista]
• At London's Business is Great Summit, Stella McCartney said: "At our office we have a joke — if you sit on a chair in the studio you'll get pregnant. At one time 8/30 members of staff were pregnant but you know it's part of life, we get on with it. It's all about achieving balance — otherwise your work will suffer." [Grazia]
• Condé Nast France is introducing a new semi-annual lifestyle magazine, called Vogue Travel in France, written in Mandarin to appeal to Chinese tourists. The first issue debuts in August. [WWD]
• And now, Mary Katrantzou, who says she and her boyfriend don't have much time to go out: "Maybe once a month. We always say that we don't have enough friends and we don't go out enough, but you have to compromise somewhere. If you're building a young company and it's going as fast as this is going and you want to have a really strong relationship then social life gets put to one side." [Telegraph]
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
From Our Partners
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutWhy Is My Poop Green, Goth Whopper?
Black food has an unexpectedly bright side.The 50 Most Memorable Bangs Ever
From Audrey Tautou to Zooey Deschanel.All About Chanel’s Airport-Themed Show
Paging Mr. Lagerfeld!John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Rihanna Will Never Settle
When it comes to men, she says, "I will wait forever if I have to ... but that’s O.K."Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
It does not end well.Watch the Valentino Livestream
Enjoy!Tour a New York Interior Designer’s Bogotá Pied-à-terre
For when Juan Montoya pops in for a family visit.
She walked, she twerked — and she was pretty inspiring.This IUD Ad Is Actually About Staten Island
Even your birth control doesn’t want to take the ferry.7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Think again.Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
It's like whiskey dick, but with weed.The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.5 Things I Want to Wear From Paris: Part 3
Stripes, embroidered separates, and Céline studded boots.Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
And how she's helping her daughter navigate the pressures of the modeling industry.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.