• A Karen Walker pop-up at the Steven Alan Annex in Tribeca will be selling eyewear in candy-themed colors such as milky cream, toffee, and vanilla. Since the designer doesn't have a stand-alone shop in NYC, this is the only place you'll find her entire eyewear collection — prices range from $220 to $325. 103 Franklin St., nr. Church St. (212-343-0692); M–W (11:30–7), Th (11:30–8), F–Sa (11:30–7), Su (12–6). Through 7/13.
• Stop by your favorite fragrance counter at the Bloomingdale's Soho Summer Beauty Bash and receive a free beach bag with a purchase of $125 or more, while supplies last. Bloomingdale's Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St., (212-729-5900); (10–9). Through 7/4.
• Schedule a skin consultation with a beauty adviser and learn how to best reveal your glow at the Bloomingdale's Estée Lauder counter. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave. at 59th St.; (212-705-2895); M–Sa, (10–8:30), Su (10–7). Through 7/8.
• Get up to 50 percent off summer merchandise at the United Colors of Benetton sale. 601 Fifth Ave., nr. 48th St., (212-223-6250); M–Sa (10–8), Su (11–7).
• Century 21's summer clearance sale has started, with designer products up to 75 percent off retail prices at all store locations. 22 Cortlandt St., nr. Church St., (212-227-9092); M–W (7:45–8), Th (7:45–10), F (7:45–8:30), Sa (10–8), Su (11–7). 1972 Broadway, nr. 66th St., (212-518-2121); M–Sa (10–10), Su (11–8). 472 86th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, (718-748-3266); M–W and F (10–8), Th (10–9), Sa (10–9:30), Su (11–7).
• Desiron's Soho showroom is having its annual summer sale with 30 to 40 percent off all new orders on the brand's American-made, contemporary home furnishings. 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-353-2600); M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6). Through 7/31.
• Thomas Pink is hosting a summer sale through the end of July. 520 Madison Ave., nr. 53rd St., Ste. 1, (212-838-1928); M–W and F (10–7), Th (10–8), Sa (10–6), Su (12–6). 1155 6th Ave., nr. 44th St., (212-840-9663); M–W and F (10–7), Th (10–8), Sa (10–6), Su (12–5). 10 Columbus Circle, nr. 60th St., Ste. 119, (212-823-9650); M–Sa (10–9), Su (11–6). 63 Wall St., nr. Hanover St., (212-514-7683); M–F (8:30–6:30), Sa (11–4).
• All designs are 20 percent off at Kartell's semiannual sale, including favorites such as the Louis Ghost chair by Philippe Starck, the Audrey chair by Piero Lissoni, and more. 39 Greene St., nr. Grand St., (212-966-6665); M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6). Through 7/31.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.