• Get beautiful brows at the Clarins Skin Spa with the Rejuvenation Treatment. Each appointment includes a mini-facial, expert brow wax, and finishing-touch makeup application for $50; call 212-705-2891 to reserve your appointment. Also, receive a special Clarins Skin Spa gift with any Clarins purchase of more than $125, while supplies last. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.; M–Sa (10–8:30), Su (11–7). Through 7/29.
• Resort and spring 2012 merchandise will be discounted at up to 65 percent off at the Kimberly Ovitz sample sale. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; W–S (10:30–7), Su (10:30–6). Through 7/29.
• Men's and women's items will be discounted at up to 70 percent off retail at the Osklen sale. 97 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; M–Sa (11–8), Su (12–7). Through 8/1.
• The Gracious Home 10 Day Renovation Sale offers savings of up to 75 percent off featured designers including Missoni Home, Sferra, Wusthof, Henckels, Cuisinart, Bonaire, and more. Markdowns have been made throughout all stores on home accessories, lighting, tabletop and decorative accessories, bedding and bath, decorative hardware, electronics, cookware, bakeware, and travel accessories. 1992 Broadway, at 67th St., (212-231-7800); M–F (9–8:30), Sa (9–9). 1220 Third Ave., at 70th St., (212-517-6300); M–F (8–7), Sa (9–7), Su (10–6). 45 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., (212-414-5710); M–F (9–7), Sa (10–6). Through 8/3.
• Purveyor of organic scents, lotions, and candles Red Flower is offering 30 percent off its entire collection of products. 13 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St., (212-966-1994); daily (12–7). Through 7/29.
• Find women's pieces priced as low as $20 at the JF & Son sample sale. 56 University Pl. at 10th St., (212-343-3131); daily (12–8). Through 7/28.
• Tops, jackets, dresses, skirts, knitwear, and pants will go for up to 85 percent off regular prices at the Tess Giberson sale. 97 Crosby St. at Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/28.
• Coclico is holding a sample sale, with discounts ranging from 40 to 80 percent off spring and fall collections, including sandals, wedges, booties, and boots. 239 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/29.
Most Viewed Stories
25 Famous Women on Childlessness
Blood Hounds: They’re Obsessed With Period Sex
John Galliano Gave a Bizarre Interview on French TV [Updated]
Warning: A Column on Butt Play
My Year As an Abortion Doula
Helpful Chart Finally Explains Why You Dated So Many Creepy Thirtysomething Dudes in College
Watch the SFW-ish Duke Porn Star Documentary
10 Men Explain Why They Became Gynecologists
See All the Looks From the 2014 Met Gala
The Most Feminist Moments in Sci-fi History
From Our Partners
Surreal Photos Of Feminine Bodies Expose The Many Roles Women Play (NSFW)
Olivia Palermo Totally Wore Shorts to Her Wedding
'I Didn't Marry The Love Of My Life'
I Got My Vagina High, & I Actually Kind Of Liked It
Latest News on The Cut20 Ways to Dress for Work in Any Situation
So many options.Prince Harry’s Birthday Party Had a Ski-Nightclub Theme
His 30th birthday party.Martha Stewart Will Dominate Halloween This Year
Watch out Heidi. She's got a Project Runway-esque web-series dedicated to her costume.I Went Into Menopause at 38
It felt like going through withdrawal: sweaty, nauseous, unwell.Street-Style Awards: The 22 Best-Dressed People From LFW, Part 2
Equal parts polished and kooky.Nick Cannon Wore $2 Million Shoes
A million dollars on each foot, he points out.The Ancient Egyptians Loved Hair Extensions
Archaeologists found proof.Tina Fey’s Foolproof Plan to Send Naked Photos That Stay Private
Better than two-step verification.A Comfortable and Pretty Evening Sneaker
Yes, that's not a contradiction.Ask Polly: Aging Is Scary, and Life Is a Struggle. Why Keep Going?
It's not actually so bad. It just looks that way when you're young.
Accessorizing with cats pays off!Have You Ever Broken Up With an Alt-Bro?
Your life is the better for it.See an American Designer’s Homage to Italian Typography
Graphic designer Louise Fili has been photographing Italian signs for more than 30 years.Watch: A Day in the Life of a Fashion Editor
We followed Cosmopolitan's Shiona Turini around on the final day of New York Fashion Week.10 Men Explain Why They Became Gynecologists
Because we've always been curious.Denver Newspaper Is Hiring a Stoner Sex Columnist
Expecting a high concentration of applicants from Berkeley, California.The 16 Most Ridiculous Moments From London Fashion Week
Tampons in trees, nipple pasties, and Paul McCartney.Shaun White Is Into His-and-Hers Fur Coats
Williamsburg shopping with Sarah Barthel.Helpful Chart Finally Explains Why You Dated So Many Creepy Thirtysomething Dudes in College
Most dudes follow the half your age plus seven rule — except guys 34 to 38.How Street Style Can Launch a New Designer
Brands like Paula Cademartori, Yazbukey, and Ruban are using the circus to their full advantage.
Pile them on.Bill Blass Will Relaunch for Spring 2016
The company has not yet named a designer.Michelle Obama Is Hosting a White House Fashion Event
Washington is about to get a lot chicer.Here Are Pictures of Kim Kardashian Interacting With Nature
Class, order, family, genus Kardashian.How to Pop Your Collar Without Looking Like a Bro
Nothing fratty to see here.The Most Feminist Moments in Sci-fi History
Mary Shelley, Lieutenant Uhura, Ellen Ripley, and so many more.
“Olivia Benson” hits the town.11 Things I Liked From London Fashion Week
Tectonic-plate inspired dresses and floppy hats.Alison Bechdel Is an Official Genius
The MacArthur Foundation awarded her a fellowship.Watch the Gucci Show Live-Stream from Milan
Watch the Vanity Fair editor’s final fashion advice video.User’s Guide: How to Score at the Tuscany Outlets
Pro tip: go early to Prada.Ryan Gosling and Babies: A GIF History
Loops of fatherly adoration.How to Make Miley Cyrus’s Jewelry by Yourself
"Dirty Hippie" jewelry: a trip to Party City and a glue gun.Burberry Finally Gives Us a Red Lip
Thank goodness someone is doing color this fashion month.Future Sexiest Person Alive Was Born Today
Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes welcome a baby girl!A One-of-a-Kind Choker Designed by a Princess
Each piece is made from ancient metalworking techniques.Watch the SFW-ish Duke Porn Star Documentary
Condé Nast followed Belle Knox at Duke and on set.Why Do We Treat Infertility Like It’s Just Rich Women’s Problem?
A new book examines a gaping hole in existing infertility research: the experience of poor women.It’s Worth $900 to See Lena Dunham’s Book Tour?
At least someone on Craigslist thinks so.
"Ain't Nothing But a G Thang."Meet Banks, Fashion’s Favorite New Singer
She talks sensitivity, skin care, and getting kicked out of a German fruit stand.John Galliano Gave a Bizarre Interview on French TV [Updated]
And it was ... weird.5 Backstage Beauty Lessons From London Fashion Week
Ombré eyes are happening.First Look: Bettina at Galleria Carla Sozzani
Photos of the most influential model you've never heard of.What the Heck Is Going on With Susan Miller?
A conversation with the beloved astrologer.Cool, Color-Blocked Rain Boots for a Dreary Day
A little pick-me-up.Amazon Branches Into Fashion Collaborations
With London-based label Osman.Mindy Kaling Is Not Holding That Torch You Think She’s Holding
Not for B.J. Novak, not for anyone.Blood Hounds: They’re Obsessed With Period Sex
“A real man goes down on you on your period. And loves it.”