• Get beautiful brows at the Clarins Skin Spa with the Rejuvenation Treatment. Each appointment includes a mini-facial, expert brow wax, and finishing-touch makeup application for $50; call 212-705-2891 to reserve your appointment. Also, receive a special Clarins Skin Spa gift with any Clarins purchase of more than $125, while supplies last. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.; M–Sa (10–8:30), Su (11–7). Through 7/29.
• Resort and spring 2012 merchandise will be discounted at up to 65 percent off at the Kimberly Ovitz sample sale. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; W–S (10:30–7), Su (10:30–6). Through 7/29.
• Men's and women's items will be discounted at up to 70 percent off retail at the Osklen sale. 97 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; M–Sa (11–8), Su (12–7). Through 8/1.
• The Gracious Home 10 Day Renovation Sale offers savings of up to 75 percent off featured designers including Missoni Home, Sferra, Wusthof, Henckels, Cuisinart, Bonaire, and more. Markdowns have been made throughout all stores on home accessories, lighting, tabletop and decorative accessories, bedding and bath, decorative hardware, electronics, cookware, bakeware, and travel accessories. 1992 Broadway, at 67th St., (212-231-7800); M–F (9–8:30), Sa (9–9). 1220 Third Ave., at 70th St., (212-517-6300); M–F (8–7), Sa (9–7), Su (10–6). 45 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., (212-414-5710); M–F (9–7), Sa (10–6). Through 8/3.
• Purveyor of organic scents, lotions, and candles Red Flower is offering 30 percent off its entire collection of products. 13 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St., (212-966-1994); daily (12–7). Through 7/29.
• Find women's pieces priced as low as $20 at the JF & Son sample sale. 56 University Pl. at 10th St., (212-343-3131); daily (12–8). Through 7/28.
• Tops, jackets, dresses, skirts, knitwear, and pants will go for up to 85 percent off regular prices at the Tess Giberson sale. 97 Crosby St. at Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/28.
• Coclico is holding a sample sale, with discounts ranging from 40 to 80 percent off spring and fall collections, including sandals, wedges, booties, and boots. 239 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/29.
Most Viewed Stories
Chatting With Angela Rye About the Eye Roll Heard ’Round the World
7 Shut-It-Down Responses to the Question ‘When Are You Having a Baby?’
Congresswoman Joyce Beatty Just Owned Melania Trump’s Look
Report: Anna Wintour Is the Genius Behind Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Wardrobe
Hillary Clinton’s White Suit Hit the Right Historical Notes on a Historic Day
The Scary Breast-feeding Disorder People Aren’t Talking About
A Guide to Switchel, the Latest ‘It’ Wellness Drink
If You Just Broke Up With Your Boyfriend of 10 Years, Do This
Rihanna Will Take Her Wine to Go, Thank You
The Power of Political Daughters
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesThe Life-Changing Magic of a Jump Rope
But getting the right one is crucial.Mila Kunis Bought Her Wedding Band on Etsy
It was less than $100.13 Things on Sale That You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Romper to a Toaster
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found an $89 Rebecca Minkoff bag, a super-soft duvet cover, and some very slick Tabitha Simmons heels.11 Slips to Sleep in When It’s Too Damn Hot
No air-conditioning? No problem.This Little Black Shirt Goes With Literally Everything
You can wear this thing anywhere.Cheap Thrill: A Classic, Nautical Swimsuit
With a terrycloth twist.The Best Pen Is a Collapsible Japanese Pen
I have intense feelings about the pen.Outfit of the Week: A Crop Top and Jeans
Because July calls for the least amount of clothes possible.Best Bets: A World Trade Center Mall, Comfy Beach Chairs, and Two New Design Collectives
What's new in New York stores.10 Things on Sale This Week, Heat-Dome Edition
Avarcas, a summery leather bag, and the perfect satin tank dress.
You don't hide behind these.Treat Yourself Friday: Metallic Platform Sandals From Saint Laurent
With a bow on top.The Best Fan Is Actually Not Ugly
We scoured the design market to find a powerful apartment fan that won't look hideous.Calvin Klein’s MyTheresa Capsule Collection Is a ’90s Dream
It's all black and featuring that iconic CK logo.16 Activewear Pieces on Sale Now
Some pretty great steals for your second wardrobe.Marc Jacobs’s New Bags Will Get You Out of Your Summer Style Slump
You'll want to wear them long after the temperatures cool.This Onesie, Created by an Exhausted Mom, Got My Baby to Sleep Through the Night
One morning, I got a text from a mom friend that read, "Baby Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit will change your life."Cheap Thrill: A Fringed Halter Top for Any Occasion
Perfect for sweaty summer days.Outfit of the Week: A Quirky Dress and Sneakers
Cat lady and proud of it.Baring Your Shoulders the Chic Way: 13 Summertime Tops
A little polished and a little flirty, baring shoulders is perfect for summer.