• Get beautiful brows at the Clarins Skin Spa with the Rejuvenation Treatment. Each appointment includes a mini-facial, expert brow wax, and finishing-touch makeup application for $50; call 212-705-2891 to reserve your appointment. Also, receive a special Clarins Skin Spa gift with any Clarins purchase of more than $125, while supplies last. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.; M–Sa (10–8:30), Su (11–7). Through 7/29.
• Resort and spring 2012 merchandise will be discounted at up to 65 percent off at the Kimberly Ovitz sample sale. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; W–S (10:30–7), Su (10:30–6). Through 7/29.
• Men's and women's items will be discounted at up to 70 percent off retail at the Osklen sale. 97 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; M–Sa (11–8), Su (12–7). Through 8/1.
• The Gracious Home 10 Day Renovation Sale offers savings of up to 75 percent off featured designers including Missoni Home, Sferra, Wusthof, Henckels, Cuisinart, Bonaire, and more. Markdowns have been made throughout all stores on home accessories, lighting, tabletop and decorative accessories, bedding and bath, decorative hardware, electronics, cookware, bakeware, and travel accessories. 1992 Broadway, at 67th St., (212-231-7800); M–F (9–8:30), Sa (9–9). 1220 Third Ave., at 70th St., (212-517-6300); M–F (8–7), Sa (9–7), Su (10–6). 45 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., (212-414-5710); M–F (9–7), Sa (10–6). Through 8/3.
• Purveyor of organic scents, lotions, and candles Red Flower is offering 30 percent off its entire collection of products. 13 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St., (212-966-1994); daily (12–7). Through 7/29.
• Find women's pieces priced as low as $20 at the JF & Son sample sale. 56 University Pl. at 10th St., (212-343-3131); daily (12–8). Through 7/28.
• Tops, jackets, dresses, skirts, knitwear, and pants will go for up to 85 percent off regular prices at the Tess Giberson sale. 97 Crosby St. at Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/28.
• Coclico is holding a sample sale, with discounts ranging from 40 to 80 percent off spring and fall collections, including sandals, wedges, booties, and boots. 239 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/29.
Most Viewed Stories
Rihanna Found This Woman on Instagram, Made the American Dream Come True
The Pros and Cons of the ‘Sexy’ Sports Bra
25 Famous Women on the Best Advice They’ve Ever Given — or Received
Winning the Breakup in the Age of Instagram
10 Made-in-America Brands You’ve Never Heard Of
I Was a Hollywood Personal Assistant
Astrology GIFs for the Week of July 6, 2015
A Definitive Scorecard for All the Dances in Magic Mike XXL
Ask Polly: Why Doesn’t Anything Feel Fun?
Caitlyn Jenner to Tackle LGBT Issues in New Editorial Series
From Our Partners
New Summer Haircut Ideas
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
Celebrity Street Style of the Week: Vanessa Hudgens, Alexa Chung, & Taylor Swift
eminem's daughter hailie is officially grown up
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesMeet Lisa Eldridge, YouTube’s Best Makeup Artist
With millions of views, Lisa Eldridge is YouTube's best pro makeup artist.What 10 Nude Athletes Can Teach You About Loving Your Body
"I think it's important to show that athletes come in all shapes and sizes."The Highlighter That Fakes a Dewy Summer Glow
For indoor kids.Could Affirmative Consent Help Stop Revenge Porn?
Using a framework built on "yes means yes" to fight the spread of nonconsensual pornography.Raf Simons Complicates ‘Pretty’ at Dior Couture
The designer delivered a flower-soaked meditation on decadence.Caitlyn Jenner to Tackle LGBT Issues in New Editorial Series
"This is the first in a series of editorials where I will discuss the serious issues and lessons that I am learning through this process."Colorado Figured Out How to Dramatically Lower the Teen Birthrate
Making free long-acting birth control available to teens lowered the teen birthrate by 40 percent.Rihanna Found This Woman on Instagram, Made the American Dream Come True
Even better than being Touched by an Angel.Watch Gregg Araki’s Film for Kenzo
A dreamy six minutes featuring hamburgers and Technicolor fur.A Cool Set of Rings Stacked in Your Favor
You can stop trying to curate.
From fashion icon to philanthropist.Outfit of the Week: A Knit Tank and a Pleated Midi Skirt
This is how you do summer neutrals.Ruby Rose Got Reflective
The new definition of silver fox.Astrology GIFs for the Week of July 6, 2015
Love is in the air.At Couture, Flower Children and Soviet Flappers
Atelier Versace went full bohemian with flower crowns, while Ulyana Sergeenko was inspired by the 1920s.Nina Simone’s Uncompromising, Fearless Wardrobe
A slideshow of some of the singer's iconic looks.10 Made-in-America Brands You’ve Never Heard Of
Homegrown.Columbia Won’t Put Trigger Warnings on Next Year’s Reading Lists
The required reading list is being revamped, but it won't include trigger warnings.In Praise of Caitlyn Jenner’s Femme Style
She's been the toast of the paparazzi this week, and it's glorious.Fernanda Niven on Sunscreen, Wellness, and So Much Tea
The creative director of Parasol sun-protective swimwear shares her wellness routine.
If you're one of those people.A Definitive Scorecard for All the Dances in Magic Mike XXL
The good, the bad, the painfully sexy.DJ May Kwok to Open Rockaway Beach Pop-up Shop
DJ May Kwok made us an exclusive mix to celebrate her new Rockaway Beach surf shop, the Notion.M.A.C Is Opening a Salon for Makeup
Let the pros handle it.How to Win Like UFC Champ Ronda Rousey
"No one has the right to beat you, no matter who they are.”Spotify and Armani Partnered on an App
Time for summer playlists.30 Bikinis That Inspire Body Confidence
Don't fear the two-piece.This Up-and-Coming Model Has Had Quite the Week
Lineisy Montero bagged a Prada campaign and a Teen Vogue cover in one fell swoop.Scott Eastwood (and His Abs) May Save the World
The Suicide Squad actor on his exercise routine and his mission to save the ocean's declining tuna populations.Matt Damon Unleashes Thick, Flowing Ponytail
The latest inductee in the Man-pone Collective.