• Get beautiful brows at the Clarins Skin Spa with the Rejuvenation Treatment. Each appointment includes a mini-facial, expert brow wax, and finishing-touch makeup application for $50; call 212-705-2891 to reserve your appointment. Also, receive a special Clarins Skin Spa gift with any Clarins purchase of more than $125, while supplies last. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.; M–Sa (10–8:30), Su (11–7). Through 7/29.
• Resort and spring 2012 merchandise will be discounted at up to 65 percent off at the Kimberly Ovitz sample sale. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; W–S (10:30–7), Su (10:30–6). Through 7/29.
• Men's and women's items will be discounted at up to 70 percent off retail at the Osklen sale. 97 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; M–Sa (11–8), Su (12–7). Through 8/1.
• The Gracious Home 10 Day Renovation Sale offers savings of up to 75 percent off featured designers including Missoni Home, Sferra, Wusthof, Henckels, Cuisinart, Bonaire, and more. Markdowns have been made throughout all stores on home accessories, lighting, tabletop and decorative accessories, bedding and bath, decorative hardware, electronics, cookware, bakeware, and travel accessories. 1992 Broadway, at 67th St., (212-231-7800); M–F (9–8:30), Sa (9–9). 1220 Third Ave., at 70th St., (212-517-6300); M–F (8–7), Sa (9–7), Su (10–6). 45 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., (212-414-5710); M–F (9–7), Sa (10–6). Through 8/3.
• Purveyor of organic scents, lotions, and candles Red Flower is offering 30 percent off its entire collection of products. 13 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St., (212-966-1994); daily (12–7). Through 7/29.
• Find women's pieces priced as low as $20 at the JF & Son sample sale. 56 University Pl. at 10th St., (212-343-3131); daily (12–8). Through 7/28.
• Tops, jackets, dresses, skirts, knitwear, and pants will go for up to 85 percent off regular prices at the Tess Giberson sale. 97 Crosby St. at Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/28.
• Coclico is holding a sample sale, with discounts ranging from 40 to 80 percent off spring and fall collections, including sandals, wedges, booties, and boots. 239 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/29.
Most Viewed Stories
‘I’m No Longer Afraid’: 35 Women Tell Their Stories About Being Assaulted by Bill Cosby, and the Culture That Wouldn’t Listen
Cara Delevingne Is Not Here for Your Condescending TV Interview
Cat Yoga Is Perfect for People Who Like Cats More Than Yoga
A Man and a Woman Tell Us Why They Went on Ashley Madison
What Makes Kim Kardashian’s Hair Look So Good
Man Gives Away Wife’s Precious Judy Blume Book
The 26-Year-Old Sleeping With Two of Her Neighbors
35 Women and #TheEmptyChair
Katy, Mariah, and Oprah Star in New Harper’s Bazaar Portfolio
Paper Towns Author on Why Cara Delevingne Rules
From Our Partners
Harmless Habits That Can Destroy Your Marriage
The Zoe Report
Rachel Zoe On How To Look Good In Photos
eminem's daughter hailie is officially grown up
The Fashion Spot
Eva Mendes Gives Birth to The Most Beautiful Baby in the World
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesDating Naked: Let’s Overthrow the Patriarchy!
We can't let Chris's penis run things any longer.Man Gives Away Wife’s Precious Judy Blume Book
He is in sooo much trouble.Paper Towns Author on Why Cara Delevingne Rules
"Cara Delevingne doesn’t exist to feed your narrative or your news feed ."Use a Flatiron to Get Perfect Easy Waves
Weird, but trust us, it works.Should I Stop Using Antiperspirant?
What you should know about putting chemicals in your pits.Chanel Iman Wore a Sophisticated Onesie
Like a true grown-up.Russell Simmons Explains Why Meditation Is Better Than Drinking
"We can numb the mind through drugs or we can quiet the mind through stillness and focus."Planned Parenthood’s Site Has Been Shut Down by Hackers
"This is a new low for anti-abortion extremists," a spokesperson for the organization said.Band of Outsiders Might Be Getting a Second Life
The brand sold its inventory and intellectual property rights to a Belgian firm.A Non-Beauty Editor’s Guide to Red Lipstick
Seeing lots of red through trial and error.
Writer Laura Neilson took design cues for her East Village apartment from her favorite restaurant, Lafayette.How to Plan a Wedding When You’re an Orphan
"When I think about my parents’ absence at my wedding I feel a kind of relief. It’s a guilty kind of relief, but there it is."The Self-Described Curvy Model Who Launched a Body-Positivity Project
Women all over the world were asking Jessica Vander Leahy for body-image advice, so she decided to turn a seemingly private topic into a public one.It’s Hard to Say No to This Whimsical Clutch
Literally, it says "yes" in French.Katy, Mariah, and Oprah Star in New Harper’s Bazaar Portfolio
Photographed by Jean-Paul Goude and styled by Carine Roitfeld.Another Genius Panda Fakes Pregnancy for Snacks
Yuan Yuan, you diva.Coming Soon: That ’80s Supermodel Soap Opera You Dreamed About
Thanks to Cindy Crawford and NBC.Gwyneth Paltrow’s Love Affair With Rap: A Timeline
A brief history of her hip-hop obsession.5 Black Women Have Died in Jail This Month
Raynetta Taylor was found dead in a Mount Vernon holding cell on Monday.Calvin Klein’s Fall Denim Ads Redefine the Meaning of ‘Sex Sells’
They finally figured out where people are having sex these days: Tinder.