• Get beautiful brows at the Clarins Skin Spa with the Rejuvenation Treatment. Each appointment includes a mini-facial, expert brow wax, and finishing-touch makeup application for $50; call 212-705-2891 to reserve your appointment. Also, receive a special Clarins Skin Spa gift with any Clarins purchase of more than $125, while supplies last. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.; M–Sa (10–8:30), Su (11–7). Through 7/29.
• Resort and spring 2012 merchandise will be discounted at up to 65 percent off at the Kimberly Ovitz sample sale. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; W–S (10:30–7), Su (10:30–6). Through 7/29.
• Men's and women's items will be discounted at up to 70 percent off retail at the Osklen sale. 97 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; M–Sa (11–8), Su (12–7). Through 8/1.
• The Gracious Home 10 Day Renovation Sale offers savings of up to 75 percent off featured designers including Missoni Home, Sferra, Wusthof, Henckels, Cuisinart, Bonaire, and more. Markdowns have been made throughout all stores on home accessories, lighting, tabletop and decorative accessories, bedding and bath, decorative hardware, electronics, cookware, bakeware, and travel accessories. 1992 Broadway, at 67th St., (212-231-7800); M–F (9–8:30), Sa (9–9). 1220 Third Ave., at 70th St., (212-517-6300); M–F (8–7), Sa (9–7), Su (10–6). 45 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., (212-414-5710); M–F (9–7), Sa (10–6). Through 8/3.
• Purveyor of organic scents, lotions, and candles Red Flower is offering 30 percent off its entire collection of products. 13 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St., (212-966-1994); daily (12–7). Through 7/29.
• Find women's pieces priced as low as $20 at the JF & Son sample sale. 56 University Pl. at 10th St., (212-343-3131); daily (12–8). Through 7/28.
• Tops, jackets, dresses, skirts, knitwear, and pants will go for up to 85 percent off regular prices at the Tess Giberson sale. 97 Crosby St. at Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/28.
• Coclico is holding a sample sale, with discounts ranging from 40 to 80 percent off spring and fall collections, including sandals, wedges, booties, and boots. 239 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/29.
There Is Now Such a Thing As ‘Fit Beer’
25 Badass Women in Biker Jackets
Sayonara, Fashion Week!
Vivienne Westwood Shaves Her Head for the Earth
Most Depressing Military Sexual Assault Ever
A Brief History of the NY Times and the Monocle
Naomi Campbell Talked Elegantly About Kegels
Epic Times Trend Piece Declares Monocle Is Back
- There Is Now Such a Thing As ‘Fit Beer’
- Gwyneth Paltrow Endorses Naomi Wolf’s Vagina
- Martha Stewart Still Considers Herself a Model
- 25 Badass Women in Biker Jackets
- Sayonara, Fashion Week!
- Manuela Frey Is Paris Fashion Week’s Top Model
- Vivienne Westwood Shaves Her Head for the Earth
- Most Depressing Military Sexual Assault Ever
- A Brief History of the NY Times and the Monocle
- My Boyfriend Used a Penis Pump
- People: Harvesting Their Dogs’ Fur for Sweaters
- Naomi Campbell Talked Elegantly About Kegels
- Shailene Woodley Might Hug All Her Interviewers
- Paris Street Style: Prada Coats & Cocoa Puffs
- Sorry We’re Delighted We Alerted You to Normcore