• Get beautiful brows at the Clarins Skin Spa with the Rejuvenation Treatment. Each appointment includes a mini-facial, expert brow wax, and finishing-touch makeup application for $50; call 212-705-2891 to reserve your appointment. Also, receive a special Clarins Skin Spa gift with any Clarins purchase of more than $125, while supplies last. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.; M–Sa (10–8:30), Su (11–7). Through 7/29.
• Resort and spring 2012 merchandise will be discounted at up to 65 percent off at the Kimberly Ovitz sample sale. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; W–S (10:30–7), Su (10:30–6). Through 7/29.
• Men's and women's items will be discounted at up to 70 percent off retail at the Osklen sale. 97 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; M–Sa (11–8), Su (12–7). Through 8/1.
• The Gracious Home 10 Day Renovation Sale offers savings of up to 75 percent off featured designers including Missoni Home, Sferra, Wusthof, Henckels, Cuisinart, Bonaire, and more. Markdowns have been made throughout all stores on home accessories, lighting, tabletop and decorative accessories, bedding and bath, decorative hardware, electronics, cookware, bakeware, and travel accessories. 1992 Broadway, at 67th St., (212-231-7800); M–F (9–8:30), Sa (9–9). 1220 Third Ave., at 70th St., (212-517-6300); M–F (8–7), Sa (9–7), Su (10–6). 45 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., (212-414-5710); M–F (9–7), Sa (10–6). Through 8/3.
• Purveyor of organic scents, lotions, and candles Red Flower is offering 30 percent off its entire collection of products. 13 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St., (212-966-1994); daily (12–7). Through 7/29.
• Find women's pieces priced as low as $20 at the JF & Son sample sale. 56 University Pl. at 10th St., (212-343-3131); daily (12–8). Through 7/28.
• Tops, jackets, dresses, skirts, knitwear, and pants will go for up to 85 percent off regular prices at the Tess Giberson sale. 97 Crosby St. at Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/28.
• Coclico is holding a sample sale, with discounts ranging from 40 to 80 percent off spring and fall collections, including sandals, wedges, booties, and boots. 239 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/29.
Most Viewed Stories
What Is This Goddess Doing With George Clooney?
Rare Photos of Debbie Harry From the Early Days of Blondie
Why Do I Love Historical-Fiction Sex So Much?
Ask Polly: My Friend Lost Weight and Now I Want Him. Am I Shallow?
Does Anyone Actually Work Out in Italy?
Italian Dating Is a Lot Like Italian Swearing
10 Things I Learned at My First White-People Wedding
Advice From Italian Nutritionists: Eat Cookies for Breakfast
22 Celebrities Riding the Subway Like Normals
Amazon Cool-Shames Urban Outfitters Over Vinyl
From Our Partners
Alexa Chung Has the Perfect Summer Hairstyle For Lobs
20 of the Best Drugstore Beauty Buys
How To Wear Shorts If You Don’t Have A Thigh Gap
A 14-Year-Old Walks Prada, Alexander Wang Brings Back Booties for H&M, Cara Delevingne Covers 'Allure'
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesA Pretty Day-to-Night Pump
Add a little Italian bombshell into your wardrobe.The 25 Chicest Fall Boots Under $350
Flat, stacked, and everything in between.A Chic Biker Jacket to Wear All Season Long
Simple and cool.A One-of-a-Kind Cameo Bracelet
It may date back to the 19th century, but it looks completely modern.A Cool Striped Dress to Wear Through Fall
Beyoncé-approved.A Pastel Ski Sweater Made for Chilly Fall Days
It's almost like being in a fancy Italian Alps chalet.A Playful Patterned Tote for Your Essentials
Carry your gym clothes more colorfully.A Cozy Sweater to Wear Through Winter
Because we all love sweater weather.Inside the Chic Universe of Hermès Scarves
Just like a very fancy video game.A Minimalist Wardrobe Staple Worth the Splurge
Because everyone needs a sharply tailored blazer in their closet.
Cool and convenient.A Tasty Italian Treat to Give As a Gift
Even the packages are pretty.A Fringed Skirt to Update Your Office Look
Not your average pencil skirt.Where to Shop for Vintage in Florence
New design and concept shops are moving into the ancient city.A Comfortable, Simple Bra to Wear This Fall
True&Co just got even better.A Statement Hat to Dress Up Your Fall Looks
Channel your inner street-style star.The 50 Chicest Bags to Carry This Fall
Backpacks, buckets, and everything in between.A No-Smudge Ballpoint Pen for Sketching or Jotting
The Midori brass pen produces a clean, fine black line.A Sexy Pencil Skirt for Date Night
Channel your inner Italian bombshell.An Unusual Stapler to Dress Up Your Desk
Way better than that red Swingline from Office Space.
More interesting than black.20 Work Outfits for Any Situation
So many options.A Comfortable and Pretty Evening Sneaker
Yes, that's not a contradiction.Shaun White Is Into His-and-Hers Fur Coats
Williamsburg shopping with Sarah Barthel.Unusual Stacking Rings to Mix Up Your Look
Pile them on.A One-of-a-Kind Choker Designed by a Princess
Each piece is made from ancient metalworking techniques.Cool, Color-Blocked Rain Boots for a Dreary Day
A little pick-me-up.Cool, Functional Work Bags for Under $400
Up your everyday bag game.A Modern, Ladylike Purse Perfect for Work
Nothing like a giant golden bar detail to dress up a shoulder bag.A Cute Shiftdress That’s Perfect for Layering
Plus: big pockets.
They'll be your go-to pair all year round.Platform Shoes That You Can Pair With Anything
Not your usual oxfords.An Ultramodern Vacuum With Style to Spare
Because why not look good while doing chores?A Button-down Shirt With a Print You’ll Love
Wear your heart on your sleeve.11 Sunglasses That Transition Into Fall
Throw shade, year round.A Simple Ring That Adds Sparkle
Subtle but eye-catching.A Stunning Shoe That Resembles Modern Sculpture
By Prada, naturally.An Everyday Fall Boot With Unusual Shine
Metallic kicks.A Conversation-Starting Houseplant That Adds a Bohemian Touch
Forget the fern and the ficus.13 Pieces You’ll Want From Under-the-Radar Italian Brands
You know Prada and Armani, but what about Fausto Puglisi and Au Jour le Jour?
Boots, heels, oxfords, and so many more.A Fancy, Golden Italian Paper Made From Secret Family Techniques
This is not something you throw away.The Black Top You Can Wear With Anything
Simple but cool.The 52 Pieces to Get You Noticed by Photographers at Fashion Week
Surefire street-style bait.A Cool and Unusual Pair of Pearl Earrings
Not your classic studs.A Sleeveless Turtleneck to Transition You Into Fall
Perfect for a humid September.50 Simple Pieces for Building a Classic Wardrobe
New versions of old favorites.25 Chic Fall Pieces on Sale Right Now
Finally, cold-weather clothes to get excited about.A Ladylike Pastel Tote Will Ease You Into Fall
Unusual.5 Cool Ways to Upgrade Your Look This Fall
It's now or never.