• Get beautiful brows at the Clarins Skin Spa with the Rejuvenation Treatment. Each appointment includes a mini-facial, expert brow wax, and finishing-touch makeup application for $50; call 212-705-2891 to reserve your appointment. Also, receive a special Clarins Skin Spa gift with any Clarins purchase of more than $125, while supplies last. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.; M–Sa (10–8:30), Su (11–7). Through 7/29.
• Resort and spring 2012 merchandise will be discounted at up to 65 percent off at the Kimberly Ovitz sample sale. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; W–S (10:30–7), Su (10:30–6). Through 7/29.
• Men's and women's items will be discounted at up to 70 percent off retail at the Osklen sale. 97 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; M–Sa (11–8), Su (12–7). Through 8/1.
• The Gracious Home 10 Day Renovation Sale offers savings of up to 75 percent off featured designers including Missoni Home, Sferra, Wusthof, Henckels, Cuisinart, Bonaire, and more. Markdowns have been made throughout all stores on home accessories, lighting, tabletop and decorative accessories, bedding and bath, decorative hardware, electronics, cookware, bakeware, and travel accessories. 1992 Broadway, at 67th St., (212-231-7800); M–F (9–8:30), Sa (9–9). 1220 Third Ave., at 70th St., (212-517-6300); M–F (8–7), Sa (9–7), Su (10–6). 45 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., (212-414-5710); M–F (9–7), Sa (10–6). Through 8/3.
• Purveyor of organic scents, lotions, and candles Red Flower is offering 30 percent off its entire collection of products. 13 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St., (212-966-1994); daily (12–7). Through 7/29.
• Find women's pieces priced as low as $20 at the JF & Son sample sale. 56 University Pl. at 10th St., (212-343-3131); daily (12–8). Through 7/28.
• Tops, jackets, dresses, skirts, knitwear, and pants will go for up to 85 percent off regular prices at the Tess Giberson sale. 97 Crosby St. at Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/28.
• Coclico is holding a sample sale, with discounts ranging from 40 to 80 percent off spring and fall collections, including sandals, wedges, booties, and boots. 239 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/29.
Most Viewed Stories
Ivanka’s RNC Dress Was From Her Own Line — But It Wasn’t Made in the U.S.
Can Turmeric Cure Our National Inflammation?
3 Ballerinas Tell the Truth About Dance Wellness
Ivanka Is Right About Promoting Gender Equality — and Her Father Will Do the Exact Opposite
Kanye Didn’t Call Amber Rose About Being in the ‘Famous’ Video
Indiana Court Throws Out Purvi Patel’s Abortion Conviction
Inside the Insane Drama Currently Roiling the Beauty World [Updated]
Christian Louboutin Is Dressing Cuba’s Olympic Team
Selena Gomez Shares Pretty Depressing Post-Birthday Thoughts on Instagram: ‘Tonight I Felt Extremely Inauthentic’
Mike Pence Thinks Working Mothers Damage Their Kids’ Emotional Growth
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features10 Things on Sale This Week, Heat-Dome Edition
Avarcas, a summery leather bag, and the perfect satin tank dress.10 Flashy Pairs of Sunglasses to Wear Now
You don't hide behind these.Treat Yourself Friday: Metallic Platform Sandals From Saint Laurent
With a bow on top.The Best Fan Is Actually Not Ugly
We scoured the design market to find a powerful apartment fan that won't look hideous.Calvin Klein’s MyTheresa Capsule Collection Is a ’90s Dream
It's all black and featuring that iconic CK logo.16 Activewear Pieces on Sale Now
Some pretty great steals for your second wardrobe.Marc Jacobs’s New Bags Will Get You Out of Your Summer Style Slump
You'll want to wear them long after the temperatures cool.This Onesie, Created by an Exhausted Mom, Got My Baby to Sleep Through the Night
One morning, I got a text from a mom friend that read, "Baby Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit will change your life."Cheap Thrill: A Fringed Halter Top for Any Occasion
Perfect for sweaty summer days.Outfit of the Week: A Quirky Dress and Sneakers
Cat lady and proud of it.
A little polished and a little flirty, baring shoulders is perfect for summer.Even My Tiny Female Hands Can Grasp How Dumb This Smartphone for Women Is
Please accept my apologies for any typos caused by my incapable female hands.Stay Warm in a Freezing Office With These Cover-ups (That Are on Sale)
For when work feels like the Arctic tundra.Treat Yourself Friday: A Breezy Handkerchief Camisole
Crepe de chine is a lifesaver on humid summer days.The Best Deodorant According to Professional Sweaters
To tackle the summer sweats, we tracked down professional perspirers who revealed their go-to deodorants.Nike Is Opening a Pop-up Shop for Customizable Sports Bras
Nike's "Brahaus" pop-up shop is launching this week in New York.13 Black Dresses for Women Who Hate Summer
Summertime sadness is real.The Best Beach Umbrella Is a World War II–Era Beach Umbrella
This thing is indestructible.The Best Incense Sticks Are From an 85-Year-Old Company in Maine
I discovered Paine’s incense sticks thanks to a former roommate.Cheap Thrill: A Lightweight, Striped Midi Dress
Plus it has pockets!