• Beat the heat in style with a custom pair of cutoffs. Bring in a pair of old jeans and go home with your own creation made by fashion stylist and TV personality Dani Stahl, and enjoy 30 percent off 1969 denim. RSVP to GapRSVP@SHADOWPR.com. Gap at Lincoln Center, 1988 Broadway at 67th St. (212-721-5304); 6–8.
• Celebrate the designs of Berìt New York with an evening of fashion and music. The Set NYC will host the "Gypsy Folk" collection fashion show with music by the Harlem House Trotters and a guest performance by belly dancer Dwan Daniels. Sea Meatpacking, 835 Washington St. nr. Rector St., 2nd fl.; 8–10.*
• Get two swimsuits for the price of one at H&M, with prices starting at $4.95. Multiple locations. Through 8/1.
• Find button-down shirts and made-in-America goods at the Ernest Alexander sample sale for 40 to 70 percent off. 34 W. 28th St., nr. Broadway, 6th fl.; Th–F (10–6). Through 7/20.
• Stock and sample items will be discounted up to 80 percent off at the Yansi Fugel sale. 205 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; daily (8:30–5:30). Through 7/19.
• Items will be discounted up to 70 percent at the Theyskens' Theory and Helmut Lang sample sale. Score an extra 10 percent off by checking in on Foursquare. 93 Mercer St. at Spring St.; W (10–8), Th (8–8), F–Sa (10–7), Su (11–6). Through 7/22.
• TheOutnet.com is hosting a clearance sale, with more than 2,000 styles from more than 200 designers, including Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Dolce & Gabbana, Hervé Leger, Marc Jacobs, and more at up to 85 percent off. Visit theoutnet.com.
* This post has been updated from its original version.