• Beat the heat in style with a custom pair of cutoffs. Bring in a pair of old jeans and go home with your own creation made by fashion stylist and TV personality Dani Stahl, and enjoy 30 percent off 1969 denim. RSVP to GapRSVP@SHADOWPR.com. Gap at Lincoln Center, 1988 Broadway at 67th St. (212-721-5304); 6–8.
• Celebrate the designs of Berìt New York with an evening of fashion and music. The Set NYC will host the "Gypsy Folk" collection fashion show with music by the Harlem House Trotters and a guest performance by belly dancer Dwan Daniels. Sea Meatpacking, 835 Washington St. nr. Rector St., 2nd fl.; 8–10.*
• Get two swimsuits for the price of one at H&M, with prices starting at $4.95. Multiple locations. Through 8/1.
• Find button-down shirts and made-in-America goods at the Ernest Alexander sample sale for 40 to 70 percent off. 34 W. 28th St., nr. Broadway, 6th fl.; Th–F (10–6). Through 7/20.
• Stock and sample items will be discounted up to 80 percent off at the Yansi Fugel sale. 205 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; daily (8:30–5:30). Through 7/19.
• Items will be discounted up to 70 percent at the Theyskens' Theory and Helmut Lang sample sale. Score an extra 10 percent off by checking in on Foursquare. 93 Mercer St. at Spring St.; W (10–8), Th (8–8), F–Sa (10–7), Su (11–6). Through 7/22.
• TheOutnet.com is hosting a clearance sale, with more than 2,000 styles from more than 200 designers, including Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Dolce & Gabbana, Hervé Leger, Marc Jacobs, and more at up to 85 percent off. Visit theoutnet.com.
* This post has been updated from its original version.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.