• Stop by your favorite fragrance counter at the Bloomingdale's Soho Summer Beauty Bash and receive a free beach bag with a purchase of $125 or more, while supplies last. Bloomingdale's Soho, 504 Broadway nr. Broome St., (212-729-5900); (10–9). Through 7/4.
• Schedule a skin consultation with a beauty adviser and learn how to best reveal your glow at the Bloomingdale's Estée Lauder counter. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave. at 59th St.; (212-705-2895); M–Sa, (10–8:30), Su (10–7). Through 7/8.
• All designs are 20 percent off at Kartell's semiannual sale, including favorites such as the Louis Ghost chair by Philippe Starck, the Audrey chair by Piero Lissoni, and more. 39 Greene St., nr. Grand St., (212-966-6665); M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6). Through 7/31.
• Get up to 40 percent off merchandise at Ted Baker London during the annual summer sale. 107 Grand St., nr. Mercer St.; M–W (11–7), Th–Sa (10–8), Su (12–6). 34 Little W. 12th St., nr. Washington St.; M–W (11–7), Th–Sa (11–8), Su (12–6). Through 7/22.
• Jewelry will be discounted at the Delicate Raymond sale. 179 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St.; M–S (12–8), Su (12–7). Through 7/5.
• Stop by either of NYC's Sandro boutiques to take advantage of up to 50 percent off men’s and women’s spring ready-to-wear and accessories. 415 Bleecker St., nr. Bank St.; (11–9). Through 8/31.
• Lulu Guiness's spring sample sale features handbags, key rings, and more. 394 Bleecker St., nr. W. 11th St.; M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6). Through 7/31.
• Items are 20 to 50 percent off at Comptoir des Cotonniers's annual sale. 184 Columbus Ave., nr. 68th St., (212-874-0983); M–Th (11–8), Sa (10–8), Su (12–7). 155 Spring St., nr. W. Broadway, (212-274-0830); M–Sa (10–7), Su (12–6). Through 8/31.
Most Viewed Stories
I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
This Fyre Festival Apology Is As Extra As You’d Expect
Famous Guests Were Reportedly Warned Not to Go to Fyre Festival in Advance
Life Lessons From the Great Fyre Festival Disaster
Bella Hadid Addresses Fyre Festival Fallout
Why Wallflowers Don’t Make Friends
The Kardashians Just Broke Up With the Stylist They’ve Been Using for a Decade
These Tweets Will Make You Very Glad That You Didn’t Spend Thousands of Dollars to Get Stranded in the Bahamas
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.