• Join Elena V Designs and Momentum for a limited-edition fitness collection runway show. The evening will feature special dance performances by contemporary mambo dancers and Bernardo de la Vega. RSVP to email@example.com. Tickets $10 online, $15 at the door. Copacabana, 268 W. 47th St. at 8th Ave.; 7 p.m.
• Items will be discounted up to 70 percent off retail at the Paige Novick sale. 20 W. 22nd St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 1602; T (10–7), W–Th (10–6). Through 7/26.
• Items range from $13 to $80 at the Cosabella sample sale, starting Sunday. Find discounts on panties, bras, robes, dresses, baby-dolls, camisoles, and skirts. 220 Lafayette St., nr. Spring St. (212-405-1190); Su (11–6), M–Tu (11–7).
• You can find Theory women's and men's apparel at its Clothingline sample sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); M–Tu (11–8), W–Th (11–7). Through 7/26.
• Items will be up to 50 percent off at the Jen Kao sale, which starts on Monday. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., Ste. 402; daily (9–6). Through 7/27.
• Tops, jackets, dresses, skirts, knitwear, and pants will go for up to 85 percent off regular prices at the Tess Giberson sale. 97 Crosby St., at Prince St.; daily (11–7). Through 7/28.
Most Viewed Stories
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.