• Get a new do for August with Urban Girl Squad's Day-to-Night Fashion and Hair Styling. One ticket gets you a styling debut of the trendiest day-to-night looks with a Roni stylist, an individual hair consultation, cupcakes, Champagne, and beauty giveaways. Roni Clothing Boutique, 44 Prince St. at Mulberry St.; 7–9.
• Join Projective Space and Fashion Digital Daily and connect with start-ups and industry professionals. Each participating company will have five minutes to demonstrate its business model and product. There will be a networking cocktail party following the presentations. Advance tickets recommended. Projective Space-LES, 72 Allen St., nr. Grand St., third fl.; 7–9:30.
• A selection of Mondo Cane's modernist wares are on sale for 50 percent off. Items include seating, tables, lighting, fine art, and accessories from a range of designers. 174 Duane St., nr. Thomas St., (212-219-9243); M–F (11–6), Sa (12–6).
• Designer Loft is having a Bastille sample sale on select wedding gowns. By appointment only. 226 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second floor, (212-944-9013).
• Find discounted books at the powerHouse summer sale. 37 Main St., nr. Water St.; M–F (10–7), Sa–Su (11–7). Through 9/3.
• The Gracious Home 10 Day Renovation Sale offers savings of up to 75 percent off featured designers including Missoni Home, Sferra, Wusthof, Henckels, Cuisinart, Bonaire, and more. Markdowns have been made throughout all stores on home accessories, lighting, tabletop and decorative accessories, bedding and bath, decorative hardware, electronics, cookware, bakeware, and travel accessories. 1992 Broadway, at 67th St., (212-231-7800); M–F (9–8:30), Sa (9–9). 1220 Third Ave. at 70th St., (212-517-6300); M–F (8–7), Sa (9–7), Su (10–6). 45 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., (212-414-5710); M–F (9–7), Sa (10–6). Through 8/3.
• Men's and women's items are up to 70 percent off retail at the Osklen sale. 97 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; M–Sa (11–8), Su (12–7). Through 8/1.
• Items will be discounted up to 80 percent at the Jack Rogers summer sale. 1198 Madison Ave., nr. 87th St.; M–Th (10–7), F–Sa (10–6), Su (12–5). Through 8/5.
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.