• Everything But Water is hosting a trunk show for Patricia Underwood at its East Hampton store location. The designer will showcase her summer 2012 beach collection of bright straw and cotton seersucker hats. 66 Newtown Ln., nr. Park Pl., East Hampton, (631-324-5693); F (11–6).
• Celebrate the opening of the Rebecca Minkoff Summer Pop-Up Shop in Montauk. Shop beachwear and more for the rest of the summer! Solé East Resort, 90 Second House Rd., Montauk; (631-668-2105); Th–Sa (noon–8), Su (noon–6).
• Dresses and accessories are discounted up to 75 percent at the Lisa Perry sample sale. 988 Madison Ave. at 77th St.; daily (10–6). Through 7/10.
• All designs are 20 percent off at Kartell's semiannual sale, including favorites such as the Louis Ghost chair by Philippe Starck, the Audrey chair by Piero Lissoni, and more. 39 Greene St., nr. Grand St., (212-966-6665); M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6). Through 7/31.
• Desiron's Soho showroom is having its annual summer sale with 30 to 40 percent off all new orders on the brand's American-made, contemporary home furnishings. 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-353-2600); M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6). Through 7/31.
• Pick up apparel and accessories from Joie, Theory, Diane von Furstenberg, Elizabeth and James, and more at up to 90 percent off at the Bit + Piece final summer clearance sale. 246 Mott St., nr. Prince St., (212-343-2268); Su–W (11–7), Th–Sa (11–8). Through 7/31.
Most Viewed Stories
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.