• Eyewear brand Warby Parker put a pop-up shop at the Standard in the East Village to stay open through the end of the year, which will sell regular glasses, sunglasses, and reading material. 25 Cooper Square, nr. E. 5th St., (212-475-5700).
• Splendid and Ella Moss are hosting a joint sample sale featuring deeply discounted merchandise from spring/summer 2012 as well as basics for women, men, kids, and babies. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., twelfth fl.; T–W (9–6). Through 7/18.
• Nonoo is having a one-day sample sale, with evening dresses and leather jackets going for $150, dresses for $55, and tops for $35. 611 Broadway, nr. W. Houston, ste. 730, (646-559-8393); T (9–6).
• Feminin Rascal has an online sale through Friday, including items from Inga Shoes, Azzaro, and Twins for Peace. Visit femininrascal.com. Through 7/20.
• Starting today, a selection of Mondo Cane's modernist wares will be going on sale for 50 percent off. Items will include seating, tables, lighting, fine art, and accessories from a range of designers. 174 Duane St., nr. Thomas St., (212-219-9243); M–F (11–6), Sa (12–6). Through 7/31.
• Designer Loft is having a Bastille sample sale starting tomorrow on select wedding gowns. By appointment only. 226 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second floor, (212-944-9013). Through 7/31.
• The summer sale at Zero + Maria Cornejo offers 60 to 70 percent off the spring/summer 2012 collection both in-store and online. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Mott St.,(212-925-3849); M–Sa (12–7), Su (12–6).
Most Viewed Stories
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
The Pippa Middleton Look Book
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.