• Eyewear brand Warby Parker put a pop-up shop at the Standard in the East Village to stay open through the end of the year, which will sell regular glasses, sunglasses, and reading material. 25 Cooper Square, nr. E. 5th St., (212-475-5700).
• Splendid and Ella Moss are hosting a joint sample sale featuring deeply discounted merchandise from spring/summer 2012 as well as basics for women, men, kids, and babies. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., twelfth fl.; T–W (9–6). Through 7/18.
• Nonoo is having a one-day sample sale, with evening dresses and leather jackets going for $150, dresses for $55, and tops for $35. 611 Broadway, nr. W. Houston, ste. 730, (646-559-8393); T (9–6).
• Feminin Rascal has an online sale through Friday, including items from Inga Shoes, Azzaro, and Twins for Peace. Visit femininrascal.com. Through 7/20.
• Starting today, a selection of Mondo Cane's modernist wares will be going on sale for 50 percent off. Items will include seating, tables, lighting, fine art, and accessories from a range of designers. 174 Duane St., nr. Thomas St., (212-219-9243); M–F (11–6), Sa (12–6). Through 7/31.
• Designer Loft is having a Bastille sample sale starting tomorrow on select wedding gowns. By appointment only. 226 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second floor, (212-944-9013). Through 7/31.
• The summer sale at Zero + Maria Cornejo offers 60 to 70 percent off the spring/summer 2012 collection both in-store and online. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Mott St.,(212-925-3849); M–Sa (12–7), Su (12–6).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
From Our Partners
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
Why You Should Never Wear These Two Items Two Days In A Row
Tinder is Trash
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.