• "Style the Square" with Rent the Runway and the Hudson Square Connection. Try on and rent looks from the showroom for 25 percent off. RSVP to email@example.com or tweet #STYLETHESQUARE to @RTR_Stylist. Rent the Runway Showroom, 163 Varick St., nr. Charlton St., fourth fl.; (1-800-509-0842); 6–8.
• Items will be discounted up to 70 percent at the Theyskens' Theory and Helmut Lang sample sale. Score an extra 10 percent off by checking in on Foursquare. 93 Mercer St. at Spring St.; W (10–8), Th (8–8), F–Sa (10–7), Su (11–6). Through 7/22.
• Stock and sample items will be discounted up to 80 percent off at the Yansi Fugel sale. 205 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; daily (8:30–5:30). Through 7/19.
• Splendid and Ella Moss are hosting a joint sample sale featuring deeply discounted merchandise from spring/summer 2012 as well as basics for women, men, kids, and babies. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., twelfth fl.; T–W (9–6).
• Designer Loft is having a Bastille sample sale starting tomorrow on select wedding gowns. By appointment only. 226 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second floor, (212-944-9013). Through 7/31.
• TheOutnet.com is hosting a clearance sale, with more than 2,000 styles from more than 200 designers, including Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Dolce & Gabbana, Hervé Leger, Marc Jacobs, and more at up to 85 percent off. Visit theoutnet.com.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.