Crafting a chore wheel with reported roomie Evan Lysacek? Nope. At a presentation for her White by Vera Wang collection for David's Bridal yesterday, she told WWD that the highlight of the season was finding out that her daughter Josephine would be heading to Harvard next month (and got in without a phone call from her parents), remarking, "I'm not proud of her — I am proud for her." Oh, Mom. The paper adds, "Even though The Crimson was not her daughter's first Ivy League choice, the designer assured her, 'It's probably a better brand.'"
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat