Anna Dello Russo's meteoric rise to fashion stardom can be credited to her huge popularity with street style photographers, who religiously capture her comings and goings at fashion events around the globe. Always clad in the very latest collections (sometimes even before the pieces hit the runway), the stylist and edit0r-at-large for Vogue Japan often serves as a mannequin for designers to showcase even their trickiest and most impractical creations. A true fashion devotee, she has a particular affinity for zany hats, precarious footwear, and all things slightly absurd — so long as it's brand new and catches the eye. Enjoy this roundup of her daring outfits through the years.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve