Let's back this up a bit: At Comic-Con, Ian Brennan, the show's co-creator and executive producer, told AccessHollywood.com that Sarah Jessica Parker would "be running Vogue.com" as part of her recurring role on the series's next season, describing her character as "frazzled, eccentric, [and] hilarious." But who could possibly style Sarah Jessica perfectly for the part? we wondered upon reading this news fifteen minutes ago. As it turns out, Ryan Murphy answered our question last night, tweeting: "Guess who's helping us with Sarah Jessica Parker's costumes on GLEE? The amazing Anna Wintour!" And the amazing mother of Bee Shaffer, who works for Ryan Murphy Productions ... but we're not complaining. As Brennan previously said, "It's gonna be good." It's going to be good, Mr. Brennan. Start practicing that now.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken