At Brad Goreski's birthday party, hosted last night by Kate Spade New York at No. 8, guests were served with napkins festooned with the birthday boy's visage and treated to a surprise performance by Hedda Lettuce. Goreski himself was resplendent in sequins, although that's hardly unusual. "I try to wear sequins as much as possible," he explained. The same goes for anything sparkly, really: "I'll wear my crystal encrusted high tops to go walking down the street in the morning to Starbucks." He couldn't divulge whether Bravo will bring his reality show, It's a Brad Brad World, back for season two, but he did admit that he'd heard "good news" about it from the network. Meanwhile, he has high hopes for Ryan Lochte's rumored clothing line: "Can I style the ad campaign please?" he exclaimed. "[I'd make it] so beyond sexy." This would be a good tie-in for Lochte's reality TV aspirations, no?
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve