Tom Brady shares the cover of VMAN's new fall issue with a very big and angry-looking rottweiler. (Spoiler: The dog bites him. True story.) Braver still, he let Carine Roitfeld style him with a big dog collar and sharp black suit in the corresponding editorial — though, clearly not a natural punk, he doesn't look quite convinced. He's got no plans to beef up his acting credentials either, telling the magazine he won't dabble in the field after his retirement from football. A missed opportunity, really: This snarly spread of photos alone would make a great audition for a guest spot on MTV's Teen Wolf.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve