The model, who may or may not be dating One Direction's (that's a boy band) Harry Styles (cool name), has been feverishly responding to her h8rz on Twitter. To one, she wrote, "' : i dont like you sorry' fair enough, but you don't really know me and then you apologise after? Funny," and to another, "' : sorry to inform you, but you look like a dude :/ ' hahaha well it seems to have worked well for me." And she refused to say whether she and Harry are a couple. Cara, honey, you're wasting your time. Put down the BlackBerry and read a book or something.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate