The countdown is still on for the debut of Carine Roitfeld's ultra-secret magazine, but M.A.C. has just announced more details on her upcoming collection for the brand. The 21-piece collection hits counters September 6 and will include inky black eyeliner, nude lipstick, even tiny star stencils — everything you need to look so Carine. In a behind-the-scenes video from the campaign's shoot (photographed by Mario Sorrenti), the editor, clad in a black negligee, one of those tiny black stars etched onto her cheek, explains that the best eye-makeup look is when it's still smudged on the morning-after. "Your eyes look a bit tired," she says in her signature sultry Franglish. "But tired sexy." That only works for you, Carine, but we're into it.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split