The countdown is still on for the debut of Carine Roitfeld's ultra-secret magazine, but M.A.C. has just announced more details on her upcoming collection for the brand. The 21-piece collection hits counters September 6 and will include inky black eyeliner, nude lipstick, even tiny star stencils — everything you need to look so Carine. In a behind-the-scenes video from the campaign's shoot (photographed by Mario Sorrenti), the editor, clad in a black negligee, one of those tiny black stars etched onto her cheek, explains that the best eye-makeup look is when it's still smudged on the morning-after. "Your eyes look a bit tired," she says in her signature sultry Franglish. "But tired sexy." That only works for you, Carine, but we're into it.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate