Chanel Iman is one of those fortunate souls who looks stunning each time she steps out. The model worked pants into her red carpet repertoire early on, taking on the menswear trend at the 2008 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund dinner, and picking a shimmery Michael Kors jumpsuit for the 2010 Costume Institute Gala. Her trademark accessory: headbands, which she pulls off without appearing as though she wandered out of Williamsburg. Also worth mentioning: This is a woman who made Kanye West's debut collection seem remotely wearable! Which it definitely isn't. Click ahead to relive some of Chanel's best style moments.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup