Though he likely needed a Paxil or seventeen upon reaching the runway, the sole male model to walk at the Games' finale described a calm backstage scene to the Telegraph: "All we were imbibing were cups of tea and coffee and having cake rather than anyone doing anything untoward." Cake! He added, "Everybody was behaving in a way that was very British. There were some of the biggest stars in the world in that room, but they all seemed to be conscious of the fact that the real heroes were the athletes and it just wasn't the time or the place for any diva behaviour." So, Naomi was in her own holding cell, then.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken