Diesel previously announced that their higher-end line's current designer, Sophia Kokosalaki, will leave the label after its September 11 fashion show in New York. Today WWD reports that she'll be replaced by Andreas Melbostad, who currently works with Roberto Cavalli and has previously designed for Guy Laroche, Yves Saint Laurent, and Calvin Klein. Hopefully none of these changes will affect their perpetually unpredictable (and thus highly entertaining) show attendees, which have ranged from a confused-looking Gerard Butler to Paz de la Huerta to a rotating group of CW stars past and present.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve