Shoe designer Brian Atwood can always be relied upon for a good pair of sex-kitten heels, or what mom would call "fuck me shoes." He gave us an exclusive first look at his fall 2012 campaign video, which features Candice Swanepoel wearing nothing but lace-up thigh-high boots while she gropes a wall of porn-playing TV screens. Luckily for her, she is soon joined by several nude men with nice butts. A rep for Atwood assured us that the video was not inspired by Fifty Shades of Grey — finally, someone remembered that erotica existed before E.L. James! Although the orgy scenes are PG-13 related at most (no nipples, in other words), this video is probably NSFW.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve