The online shopping hub plans to add the South Beach–based mainstay to its roster of boutiques on August 27. In this clip, co-founder Laure Heriard Dubreuil gives a tour of her store, which carries up to ninety brands, from Balenciaga, Lanvin, and Margiela to Alexander Wang, Proenza Schouler, and Julien David. Dubreuil says, "We chose Miami to open The Webster because Miami is such a lovely place — the lifestyle, the quality of life, on the beach with the sunshine, and the palm trees." Or, to borrow phrasing from philosopher Will Smith, "Party in the city where the heat is on/ All night on the beach till the break of dawn/ Welcome to Miami/ (Bienvenido a Miami)."
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve