Now that Beyoncé has deemed her "so Brooklyn," Solange Knowles is a natural fit for Madewell's fall ad campaign. Here she is, posing in boyfriend jeans and polka dots, looking picturesque in orangey-pink lipstick and wearing a fedora atop her fluffy curls. This is Solange's first major contract with a clothing label; she previously modeled for Rimmel London in 2011; served as a "brand ambassador" for Armani in 2008; and appeared with AnnaLynne McCord, Sophia Bush, Joel Madden, Brody Jenner, Cody Linley, and Bow Wow in ads for a juniors line called Op in 2009. In other words, this is a big step up! Enjoy this exclusive behind-the-scenes video from the campaign shoot.
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth