Gaga's fantastically tall, puffy mane of fake blond hair — which brings to mind everything from dandelion fluff to cotton balls to bunny butts — is the clear centerpiece of her new Vogue cover. Luckily, it's also the main focus of Vogue's behind-the-scenes video of the cover shoot, which is predictably set to Gaga's song "Hair" (because it's the new makeup, remember?). Watch this diva weave sit haughtily atop a mannequin head, get manually brushed and prodded into a halo of gauzy magnificence, and then blow around (but not too much, thanks to copious amounts of hairspray) in wind machines. Also, it bounces grudgingly when Gaga hops up and down and probably smells like cigarette smoke now.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament