The designer, who lost his Legion of Honor last week, and his jobs at his eponymous brand and at Christian Dior last year, has kept a low profile since the café incident that started it all; however, the Telegraph writes, "It is believed that Galliano has lodged an employee/employer dispute claim for over €15 million (£11.9 million) at the Conseil des Prud'hommes, with a Paris hearing scheduled for February 4, 2013." Right before the fall 2013 shows begin, so the fashion folk can have something to gab about.
Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits