The designer, who lost his Legion of Honor last week, and his jobs at his eponymous brand and at Christian Dior last year, has kept a low profile since the café incident that started it all; however, the Telegraph writes, "It is believed that Galliano has lodged an employee/employer dispute claim for over €15 million (£11.9 million) at the Conseil des Prud'hommes, with a Paris hearing scheduled for February 4, 2013." Right before the fall 2013 shows begin, so the fashion folk can have something to gab about.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat