Jenn Rogien, the costume designer behind "just the right pair of gross underwear" for Hannah on HBO's Girls, is in talks for a retail collaboration, according to WWD. She has reportedly been approached to do a lingerie line as well, which makes sense, as people seem to be much more interested in the cast members' sex scenes than they are about the clothed parts. Who could the retail partner be, given that a lot of the undies on the show aren't particularly sexy? Obviously, hard-to-remove tights and matching his-and-hers long underwear onesies MUST be part of this.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads