After wearing suspiciously baggy T-shirts, hiding her stomach in photo shoots, and looking uncharacteristically big-bellied in Costa Rica last month, Gisele has finally announced her pregnancy in an interview with South American network TV Global. The segment won't be broadcast until Sunday the 25, according to British Vogue, but the model reportedly says she's five months along — a Christmas baby! — and "very happy." (In related news, if you type "Gisele Bundchen" into Google, "Gisele Bundchen pregnant" pops up before "Gisele Bundchen diet," which is really saying something.) Mazel to her and Tom; their first child, Benjamin, was born two years ago.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat