Last December, a video featuring the bendy-flexy talents of Equinox yoga instructor Briohny Smyth defying gravity in her underwear in a bedroom went viral. 4.2 million views and 2,000 comments later ("her feet look like hands," "her ass looks amazing"), Equinox is releasing a follow-up. In the first video, Smyth's then-boyfriend Dice Iida-Klein can be seen snoozing in bed. This time around, Iida-Klein is Smyth's fiancé, and he joins her on the yoga mat. The Cut has an exclusive preview teaser of the next installment of sexy yoga. Click to watch the video which features toned tummy-touching, firm booty-balancing, and very tiny shorts. Happy Labor Day, y'all!
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season