Welcome back to Inside the Models Studio, The Cut's version of the great James Lipton's Inside the Actors Studio. In this episode, Women Management's Jourdan Dunn pontificates on her relationship with Burberry, the most overused phrase in fashion, running into her best friend, Karlie Kloss, at the airport, and her 2-year-old son, Riley ("He's such a boy, like, he loves his music, he loves to play rough, and then he loves fashion. He puts on a coat, and then he goes in front of the mirror and he checks himself out"). See what else the 22-year-old had to say in our video.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament