CoverGirl is collecting crooners Pokemon-style (gotta catch'em all). Just last week, the company that paved Taylor Swift's easy, breezy way to the top of the Forbes list of highest-paid celebs under 30 announced Pink as a new spokesperson. And today, CoverGirl revealed that they've also tapped the pint-size, adorably coiffed Janelle Monáe. She stars in the brand's newest print campaign, which debuts in Vogue's September issue. "I believe it’s time that women truly owned their superpowers and used their beauty and strength to change the world around them," said the tux-loving singer in a statement. We always suspected Hillary Clinton used Lash Blast Mascara and Wetslicks!
69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- 69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck