Since her early days on Friends, Jennifer Aniston has established herself as a comfortable, approachable dresser. Even when gussied up for red-carpet events, she sticks with breezy, solid-color sheath dresses rather than complicated, overwrought outfits. Staying true to her California roots, she spends her downtime in denim and tank tops, and her accessories of choice include sunglasses, the occasional scarf, a tan, and her signature honey-blond hair. Although she's covered the world's biggest fashion magazines and topped numerous "best dressed" lists, no one would ever make the mistake of calling her a clotheshorse: She never wears logos or splashy "It" items. After she began dating Justin Theroux in 2010, her wardrobe choices began mirroring his preference for brown work boots, fedoras, and lots of black. See her style evolve from her Rachel Green days to the present in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament