It's quite possible that many pieces in Raf Simons's debut Dior collection were spoken for even before they hit the runway last month. By now, you can bet that every garment has been carefully distributed to select Hollywood stylists under strict agreements about who can wear them and when; they'll then trickle into top magazines within a few months. Last night, Jessica Biel got the honor of being the third person in the entire world to air one of Simons's Dior designs — a structured pink gown with a corseted waist — on a red carpet. When will we stop getting excited to see these clothes in quasi-real-life? Even if you hated the collection, don't even try to deny the thrill of playing Spot the Dior.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament