It's quite possible that many pieces in Raf Simons's debut Dior collection were spoken for even before they hit the runway last month. By now, you can bet that every garment has been carefully distributed to select Hollywood stylists under strict agreements about who can wear them and when; they'll then trickle into top magazines within a few months. Last night, Jessica Biel got the honor of being the third person in the entire world to air one of Simons's Dior designs — a structured pink gown with a corseted waist — on a red carpet. When will we stop getting excited to see these clothes in quasi-real-life? Even if you hated the collection, don't even try to deny the thrill of playing Spot the Dior.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000