The designer isn't included on a draft of Camera della Moda's September schedule. And according to La Repubblica, she will present her comeback womenswear collection separately from the chamber's agenda (and twice) on a date to be determined. Camera della Moda's president Mario Boselli admitted (and we tried to translate), "I'm sorry not to have Jil Sander on the calendar ... we've been friends for a long time, and now that the queen of minimalism has returned to her namesake brand, we would have liked to have her with us." He added that the chamber offered to organize a show for her at the Castello, her regular spot, but Jil said no. Jil does what Jil wants.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament