Whether she's in sweatpants or fresh-off-the-runway Balenciaga, Kristen Stewart broadcasts a glorified indifference that's become a cornerstone of her elusive public persona. Unlike many of her A-list cohorts, she never looks like she's trying too hard at her red-carpet appearances, slouching in front of the cameras with tousled hair as if she's wearing pajamas instead of Stella McCartney or Balmain. Often preferring to accentuate her legs, Stewart favors simple tops with slim-fitting pants or miniskirts with a heel. See her style evolve from her pre-Twilight years to today in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists