Whether she's in sweatpants or fresh-off-the-runway Balenciaga, Kristen Stewart broadcasts a glorified indifference that's become a cornerstone of her elusive public persona. Unlike many of her A-list cohorts, she never looks like she's trying too hard at her red-carpet appearances, slouching in front of the cameras with tousled hair as if she's wearing pajamas instead of Stella McCartney or Balmain. Often preferring to accentuate her legs, Stewart favors simple tops with slim-fitting pants or miniskirts with a heel. See her style evolve from her pre-Twilight years to today in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate