Since venturing out in L.A. in a fierce, vengeful peplum earlier this week, wronged wife Liberty Ross has made two more public appearances. Her wedding ring is still nowhere to be seen, but meanwhile, she's been wearing a lot of denim and animal print (if you look closely at the two photos above, you'll notice that those two leopard-slash-zebra-print garments aren't the same — one's a blazer, while the other's a cardigan). Anyway, her fashion choices are just begging to be analyzed: She's obviously feeling fierce, animalistic, and possibly even predatory. She'll kick, bite, or claw you if she needs to. So even though she did reunite with her remorseful husband outside a deli yesterday, her outfit said, "Careful, Rupert. I'll slash you with my lapel if I have to."
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads
- Dirty Levi’s Jeans Sell for $36,100
- Best Bet: Mango Patterned Sweater
- Padma Lakshmi Played Belly-Button Peekaboo
- Canseco’s Latest Twitter Breakdown Is Not Funny