We've spent the past twenty minutes combing through ornithology websites in an attempt to identify the species of bird that Liberty Ross posted to her blog on British Vogue's website today. Titled simply "LIBERTY" and featuring no other text, it's the first entry she's made since the Kristen Stewart affair went down. One can assume that, what with all of Liberty's revenge outfits and ring-less finger-waving, this image of a large bird spreading its wings is meant to be a statement of freedom and independence. But whether the bird is a vulture or a hawk also seems noteworthy (we've ruled out eagle because the coloring is wrong). If it's a hawk, maybe Liberty intends to wheel about in sunny blue skies and search the ground for smaller, weaker animals to prey on. Alternatively, if it's a vulture, she plans to ravage some roadkill and pick the bones clean. See, no metaphors there, none at all!
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve