Fashion always loves a "listless housewife" shoot (look, a model in head-to-toe Alaïa tussling with a Weedwacker/boiling eggs/wiping tomato sauce off the floor — the irony!), but for W's September issue, Steven Klein brought some unexpected breasts into the equation. Model Linda Evangelista poses in various states of undress in and around her cul-de-sac home, but instead of normal skin and boobs beneath her unzipped catsuit, there's a Barbie-style faux-vagina and other latex body parts. You see, she's an action figure who emerges from her boring conventional identity to wear shiny leather jumpsuits and red capes with nothing underneath, and she has grand plans to handcuff some guy to that pink-duvet-covered twin bed and get all Fifty Shades of Grey on him. See an exclusive first look at the editorial in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like